A big thank you to Coastal.com for sponsoring this post! As always, the opinions expressed on this blog are my own and not that of the brands that I work with. Thank you for supporting those brands that help keep Have Need Want running full-time.
This year is my second Mother’s Day and I am super excited about it. I feel like this year will be so much more fun because Mason is older and is much more aware. He also gives the best hugs and kisses which is the perfect Mother’s Day gift if you ask me. While hugs and kisses will suffice as a gift from Mason getting a little something special from Justin is always nice and much appreciated.
This year there are a few things I really needed for my business which make for a great Mother’s Day gift for any Mompreneur. So I figured Id share them with you all in case you need any gift ideas for the Mompreneurs in your life. Or if you yourself are one and were stumped as to what to ask for, this gift guide might give you some ideas!
First off, I stare at the screens far too much. If I’m not on my laptop, then I’m probably on my phone updating my social media. Staring at a computer screen or your smartphone for too long can totally put a strain on your eyes so I was so happy to get myself an early Mother’s Day gift care of Coastal.com. I was able to find super cute frames, add my prescription, and even order them with the BlueReflect Lenses to help with eye strain. Round frames are definitely in style right now and I really liked this pair.
So far, I am absolutely loving them and the blue screen coating seems to be helping. And from now till the end of May Coastal.com was nice enough to provide my readers with a discount code. Use HAVENEEDWANT to receive 30% off your eyeglasses and/or sunglasses order! The have worry-free returns so you can gift the moms in your life a new pair and if it doesn’t fit their style they can always exchange them for another pair. Though they do have some awesome tools to help you pick the right pair the first time like finding frames by your face shape or if she has a pair of glasses lying around you can enter in a few numbers that are on the inside of her frames to find other frames that will fit the same measurements!
Secondly, I’ve had my laptop for over 5 years, almost 6, and it has definitely slowed down A LOT. Almost to the point where I’ve wanted to throw my laptop before because something that I should have been able to complete in a short period of time seems to take an eternity. Since a lot of my productivity happens during Mason’s nap time I need to make the most of that time and work as efficiently as possible. But when everything is running so slow on my laptop it makes it really hard to get a lot of work done in an hour or two (if I’m lucky). So, Justin got me another early Mother’s Day gift and that was my new MacBook Pro!!! He found it on eBay brand new in the box and used the buy it now feature. I have been wanting this one for a while now and I am so happy to be the proud new owner of one. I got the latest version with the touch bar and I over doubled my speed and storage space as well as memory. Let’s just say these last few days have been a breeze in comparison to the past few months.
Below are some other great Mother’s Day gift ideas for Mompreneurs:
1. Smoothie Delivery: This gift she will surely love because it will allow her to make healthy choices without having to spend much time away from work to prepare it. If you’re unsure of where to even start check out Daily Harvest and Green Blender. There are other companies that provide similar services but these are the two that I’ve heard great things about. This is definitely something I would love to have!
2. iRobot Roomba: I am not one who enjoys spending an entire day cleaning up the house. And when your house is your office it’s equally as bad to have a dusty workspace. That’s why gifting your mompreneur with a Roomba will make her life so much easier with less time spent mopping or vacuuming the floor and more time spent making deals.
3. Organization Planner: Help her keep everything she’s got to do in one place with a planner that is perfect for mommying and working. Weekly planners can be a great way to help her keep track of all her appointments as well as somewhere to put all of her weekly goals and to-do’s.
4. Amazon Prime and Prime Pantry: If you don’t already have this then this would be the perfect gift! I seriously don’t know what I would do without our Amazon Prime membership. It seriously helps with everything!! A busy mom lives for efficiency and having free two-day shipping on almost everything you may ever need is so helpful. I love being able to save even more by subscribing to items I frequently purchase like Mason’s Peter Rabbit Organics pouches. I have them scheduled to be delivered monthly in three of his favorite flavors.
5. Motivational Wall Art: If your mompreneur has a home office you could gift her with some motivational wall art to help keep her motivated throughout the work week! I’m all about a pretty work environment and adding some small touches with office decor can make a big difference to my work day. Some places to check out for wall art that I recommend are Wayfair, Etsy, AllModern, and Target.
6. Spa Treatment: Gifting the moms in your life a spa day is always much appreciated. Especially if they are working all the time it’s a nice way to force them to carve out some quiet “me time.” I always love getting pampered and I will never turn down a spa day no matter how much work I have waiting for me.
7. Fitness Classes: Another gift that can help her relieve some stress and focus on herself (which is always a hard task for a mom to do). If you’re in the Bay Area SoulCycle is opening a location on Santana Row and would make for a great gift. There are also lot’s of other fitness class options like yoga or pilates that I’m sure if she’s anything like me, she’d love.
8. Stylish Laptop or camera bag: It’s always nice to have a pretty bag to carry around all your gear especially if you like to work at a coffee shop to get a change of scenery or for when you’re traveling. These are just a few options I am loving: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5.
Shop Mother’s Day gifts:
Thank you for stopping by the blog today! And as always, I hope you enjoyed the post.