One thing I want you to realize is that florals are for all seasons. They’re not just saved for Spring and Summer only but Fall and Winter too. There are gorgeous floral tops and dresses that are perfect for Winter. My tips for how to wear florals in Winter like a girl boss are:
1. Pick darker floral prints. This ruffle floral blouse is the perfect color combo for Fall and Winter.
2. Select a blouse that has a statement sleeve. They continue to be on trend and wearing a floral blouse with a statement sleeve takes it from basic to boss!
3. Pair them with your favorite OTK boots. I wear my OTK boots all the time. These boots have been seen on the blog recently here and here.
4. Dress them up with darker denim.
5. Accessorize with an eye catching “it” bag or a pair of mirrored sunglasses (or both!).
Top: BP (on sale for $33!!). Jeans: 7 for all Mankind (also available here). Belt: Tory Burch, reversible. Boots: Stuart Weitzman (same color currently 30% OFF still a splurge but well worth it!). Sunglasses: DIFF eyewear c/o. Handbag: Gucci (also love the classic Marmont version and the camera bag too).
Shop the look: