(Image via Pinterest)
We all know that jewelry finishes off any outfit. You never want to leave the house without adding a few pieces, if it’s a statement necklace or earrings, an arm party, a statement ring, or a stack of dainty rings. You can rarely go wrong with jewelry. The real problem is how to have pieces that work for any and every outfit without breaking the bank. It’s never fun to wear the same thing over and over again even if its super versatile. If you’re like me, it’s always better to have more options than less. The same exact outfit can be transformed by the jewelry you wear it with, so I’ve decided to share my top five online shops I go to for jewelry that won’t leave you eating top ramen every night to pay off your credit cards 😉
I have some shopping sites that are my to go’s when I want to find some great pieces without breaking the bank. Here are my top five!
- Prima Donna: I was first introduced to the brand when I attended LuckyFabb West. I received a fabulous statement pendant necklace and since then I have been hooked! Most of their jewelry is under $25. They have a wide range of products and are not limited to jewelry but if you’re looking to make a statement or dainty details shop Prima Donna probably has something for you!
- JewelMint: Just like Shoemint, Jewelmint is stocked with trendy, well-designed pieces that are for the budget conscious fashionista. Their pieces range in price and style. They’re always having some sort of sale, currently they have a buy 1 get 1 free using code B1G1. Besides their different sales going on they also have their new VIPBox. For a monthly fee you receive a surprise jewelry box with 3 new exclusive pieces (an $80 value for only $29.99) and if you sign up in the month of August it’s only $24.99 a month! So what are you waiting for, head on over!
- Kluster Shop: If you are looking for bright, colorful jewelry then look no further than Kluster shop! All their pieces are made with natural stones. The colors are vibrant and they have all the colors in the rainbow so if you need a necklace, bracelets, or earrings for a specific outfit you are sure to find the perfect color match. I’ve been spotted wearing their Banana Split bracelets on multiple occasions.
- Bauble Bar: Bauble Bar just like the site above has a wide range of jewelry to fit anyone taste! They’re make shopping for jewelry really fun. Once you’re a member you will receive daily clues to find hidden pieces on serious markdown for that one day only. If you liked treasure hunts as a kid, this is ten times better since what you find is an amazing new bauble at a fraction of the price, and it will go right back up to full price the next day. They also have their Guest Bartender series with top tastemakers in the fashion industry. Let’s just say if you’re not a member yet, you should be!
- 9th & elm: This is the latest online shop that I have found. It’s like Gilt meets Etsy! Think flash sales with handmade pieces by local artisans. They sell a lot more than just jewelry but so far that’s what I have been gravitating towards on their site. So if you are looking for something that’s more unique I highly suggest checking them out. And since they’re new, you can pin pieces you like and if it brings new business to them you get a little kickback in the form of site credit.
What are your go-to sites for scoring baubles on the cheap? If you have any that aren’t listed here I’d especially love to hear them !
This post first appeared on CGC Daily.