Alright ladies, I’m staring with you because I know you’re probably already holiday shopping or at the very least thinking about what you’re going to buy for your loved ones. And who’s the hardest to shop for, your guy! I know Justin is tough to shop for because he’s so particular with what he likes. I’m always trying to push the envelope a little bit especially when it comes to his clothing because let me tell you, if he had it his way he’d be wearing the same tees from high school (and to be honest he still does). I’m just always trying to add to his closet so he feels inclined to get ride of some of them…it’s a process!
I’m not trying to change him, I love him and I love that he doesn’t really care about fashion. We are polar opposites in that department. But there are way more options than just clothing for the holidays so I’ve rounded up what I believe to be the 12 best gifts for guys under $100!!
12 Best Gifts for Guys Under $100
1. Mini bag toss – I mean why guy doesn’t love drinking games and/or playing games while drinking with friends!
2. MVMT watch – I love the simplicity of these watches and I know my hubby loves simple especially when it comes to his watch. He’s not into being flashy and these watches are sleek and modern.
3. Duffle bag – If your guy likes to get away even for just a weekend a duffle bag is a great gift idea.
4. Foam roller – We love our foam roller and this one is top notch! The roller massages muscles to stimulate blood circulation and relieve pain and doesn’t breakdown like other rollers can do after excessive use.
5. Key finder – If your guy looses his keys often this gift is perfect for him! He will never misplace his keys again…well actually he will probably still misplace his keys but now he’ll be able to easily locate them!
6. Wallet – I don’t know about you, but I love giving a nice new wallet to my hubby. I haven’t given him a new one in YEARS and it’s about time he gets a new one. Leather wallets are great but you do see the wear over the years so I’m all about gifting a nice new leather wallet.
7. Running shoes – If your guy is into fitness then running shoes are always a great gift option.
8. Waterproof speaker – I love that this portable speaker is waterproof! It makes for a great gift especially if your guy enjoys going to the beach, lake, pool, or anywhere else where water is near!
9. Bathrobe – This may be a better gift for the older gentlemen in your life, I know my dad loves his robe but I think that if your guy doesn’t wear a robe at home it’s probably because he hasn’t been given one that’s so soft he won’t want to take it off after the shower.
10. Beer IQ – I found this beer IQ game and thought this would make a great gift for your guy this holiday season. If he enjoys drinking beer then he’ll love to test his IQ as well as his friends!
11. Grooming kit – This gift idea lands on my list every year and that’s mainly because it is always a good idea. I know my hubby will never purchase quality grooming products for himself. My brother on the other hand, most definitely will, but either way they both would appreciate the gift.
12. Beer making kit – Another drinking related gift, I know, but I thought its a great gift option for those who like to make things themselves. Plus, if it turns out good, everyone can enjoy it!!
Shop gifts for guys:
What type of gifts are you shopping for this holiday season? Let me know so I can be sure to help you out with all your shopping needs and thanks for reading!!