I know I’ve already shared this one piece swimsuit with you all but seriously I am just so in love with it! It has so many pretty details and really sucks my tummy in, which any mama will tell you is just an absolute dream. My tummy is one of the last things to get back into shape and while it’s shrunk significantly down since giving birth to Mason almost 21 months later and it’s still not the same as before.
So today I’ve decided to share my top 20 one piece swimsuits with you all because you’ve spoken, and I’ve listened, that you want to find a cute one piece swimsuit but just don’t know where to look or if the price is always worth the purchase. Let me tell you, I’ve bought $160+ swimsuits and I’ve bought $39 swimsuits and if you look in the right spot price doesn’t always mean worse or better. But there are certain swimsuit brands that I love and trust and those are the ones I will be sharing with you all!
1. Isabella Rose. Right now, Isabella Rose swim has got all my heart eyes! There are sooo many cute one-pieces from them that I am LOVING right now. Below are my faves and think they are super figure flattering.
2. Becca. A brand I have been loving for a while but haven’t pulled the trigger on buying one of their swimsuits yet…well until now. I finally did it because after trying on many options I just love the lacey swimsuits and how they make you look smaller (which is always a good thing).
3. Onia. I just found out about this swimwear brand really recently, as in this season, and I am loving their simple cuts and super cute prints and details.
4. Sunn Lab. Sunn Lab is a Target swimwear brand that I am loving. I found one of their swimmies right before our trip to Temecula in April and it couldn’t have been more comfortable or cute. I love the polka dot print of the swimsuit I bought but their other prints are super cute too!
5. Tori Praver. Tori Praver swimsuits are really great quality and the prints are all so pretty. They have their regular label and then a less expensive line for Target both of which I highly recommend. I recommend both because the cuts of the swimsuits they make for their Target line are different from their regular label as well as prints they carry are different.
Shop more super cute one-pieces…because narrowing it down to just 20 was super tough!
Thank you for stopping by the blog today! I hope you enjoyed the post 🙂