I know this is a general statement but guys have it way easier when it comes to holiday shopping! I feel like it is so easy to find something that she will love because well women (again, in general) love a lot of things 😉 Or maybe it’s because I know what I would like, that it’s easy to shop for other women. Any way you spin it, there are so many great gift options for women this holiday season. If you’re a guy shopping for your wife, finance, girlfriend, sister, mom, aunt, or grandma these gifts will definitely be a winner. Or, if you’re a girl shopping for your bestie, mom, sister, or any other lady on your gift list I’m sure something will resonate with you!
Best Christmas Gifts for Women Under $150
1. Moto Jacket – The moto jacket is probably one of my favorite styles and year after year this jacket is a best seller. Any fashionable lady on your list would be so excited to receive this suede version on sale in black and camel.
2. Perfume – Finding the perfect scent for your lady, sister, mom, etc. can be a little challenging but I think that if you find a scent that you love to smell then she will appreciate that you put the thought into the gift and give her something you will enjoy as much as she will.
3. Ugg slippers – Being from NorCal Uggs have been a style staple since around high school. I’ve had more pairs of Uggs than I care to share but these Ugg slippers look so cozy and they’ll last her for years to come! I’m still wearing a pair of Ugg slippers I got for Christmas years ago. PS this is the style I have and they’re still a big seller each year!
4. Cold Shoulder Sweater – Sweaters with detail are huge and if you’ve got a girl who loves fashion, getting dressed up for work and/or the weekend then she’ll appreciate a sweater like this one. Ruffle details are another big trend in sweaters so you can’t go wrong with a sweater with ruffles. Since there are so many great options I’ve included more styles below that would make for amazing gifts this holiday.
5. Statement necklace – A gorgeous jewel tone necklace makes for a wonderful gift for her. This one is part of a collaboration with Rebecca Minkoff and Stella & Dot. I’m obsessing over this one! I actually got a pair of earrings from this collection and now I’ve got this necklace on my list!
6. Cozy cardigan – This time of year, I literally live in my cozy cardigans. I’ve been known to change my clothes as soon as I get home from being out and about and throw on a basic v-neck and my favorite warm and cozy cardigan. This one would work for any lady on your list from your grandma, mom, sister, or wife. This brand is known for having the softest and coziest loungewear.
7. Wallet clutch – This animal print wallet clutch is a smaller version of the Clare V. large pouch all the fashionistas are eyeing. I spotted the larger version during my last trip to Carmel in my favorite boutique. This smaller version makes for a great clutch for going out when you don’t want to carry too much stuff.
8. Tartan scarf – It’s the perfect plaid of the season and a scarf always makes for a great gift. Everyone loves a pretty scarf and it’s definitely age appropriate for everyone so you could check off a number of people off your gift list with a pretty and seasonally appropriate scarf.
9. Pom beanie – Beanies are a great seasonal accessory and the pom detail makes it that much more stylish. This beanie actually comes with a second pom so it can be interchangeable for two looks!
10. Faux fur coat – Outerwear is always a great gift option and this faux fur car coat is a classic style that again can work for women of different ages. This coat is available in all sizes and in two colors this cream and a light grey.
11. Glitter sneaks – Give her the gift of an updated classic sneaker. The glitter and the ribbon laces add some glam to this otherwise classic basic sneaker style. I love that these sneakers are a dressed up version of a basic and come in four colors currently, all of which are perfect for the season.
12. Silk pillowcases – Beauty sleep is so important and if your lady is lacking sleep for one reason or another why not gift her something that will add some luxe to the bedroom and help her fall asleep as soon as her head hits the pillow!
Shop gifts for her:
I hope you found something from this gift guide that will help you with your holiday shopping and thanks for reading!!