Last week I shared the most adorable matching set from Free People and promised that I would share how you can style it multiple ways to get the most out of your matching sets. So today’s the day! I have styled this three-piece matching set 12 ways. I could have honestly styled it more ways, seeing as I showed only one or two ways with a few bottoms. But this post is just to show you that the options are endless. Matching sets are super cute but I totally get that you don’t want to spend money on something you might only wear once or twice. But if you look past the fact you purchased it as a matching set then it opens up the possibilities to WAY more outfits!
Multiple Ways To Wear Your Matching Sets
1. Throw on the blazer to dress up a white tee and jeans.
2. Layer a white tee underneath the bandeau top for a more modest look with a denim skirt.
3. Wear the bandeau top and blazer with a pair of high waist denim shorts. Add a belt to be a little bit more pulled together.
4. Swap out the high waist denim shorts or a high waist denim skirt for a more polished look.
5. Wear the bandeau top and shorts with a white crop tee for a fun brunch outfit.
6. Throw on a denim Moto jacket over the bandeau and shorts for a date night outfit.
7. Wear the shorts with a statement sleeve top in the same color family. I chose light pink since the floral print has different shades of pink! The waist belt cinches in your waist even more and looks more professional.
8. Wear with a neutral lace cami for another date appropriate outfit or for drinks with the girls.
9. Wear that same statement sleeve top with the shorts but leave the belt off for a great daytime casual look.
10. Wear the blazer and shorts with a basic white tee.
11. Style the shorts with just the white t-shirt.
12. Wear the bandeau top with your high waist denim shorts to head to the beach or pool.
I’d love to know which look is your favorite out of the bunch…if you can choose one! Leave it in the comments if you want. I’d love to know which way you like it best!
Three-Piece Set: Free People (also available here). Heels: Schutz (also available in black). White Shorts: 3×1 (also available here and here). Denim Skirt: Loft Outlet, old (similar style). Denim Jacket: Free People, old (love this option). V-Neck White Tee: Universal Thread. Crew Neck White Tee: J.Crew. Skinny Jeans: Paige, old (similar pair here and here). Lace Cami: VICI c/o (love this almost identical cami here and here). Statement Sleeve Top: BP, old (love this alternate blouse).
Shop the looks:
As always, thank you so much for stopping by the blog today!