It’s so nice to meet other bloggers from other places and do some awesome collaborations. I may only have met them virtually but I feel like I know them because we share a common passion for blogging and in many cases I’m in groups with them online. When I decided to start my Eat, Shop, Do series I thought what better way than to collaborate with some of my blogger friends and in the process learn more about them, where they live, and share with all of you their go-to’s in their city.
Meet Elizabeth of Everything Obsessed! She loves sharing her travels, outfits and everything she’s obsessed with in between. Elizabeth is currently in Vietnam but so kindly joined us today for the latest post in my Eat, Shop, Do series and she’s taking us to her hometown of Boston, MA!!
Boston is the perfect mix of modern and old. Walking the streets you will come across people who have been living here for generations and others who are here to attend some of the best colleges in America. It is a great city for culture, eating, shopping, sports and just about anything else you want to do. Boston is quite accessible with the T, which runs through everywhere you should need to go.
1. Tatte: Perhaps my favorite spot for lunch! Great coffee, really nice food and very Instagrammable. There are a few Tatte’s located in Cambridge, Charles street and Brookline!
2. Maggiano’s Little Italy: My absolute favorite italian restaurant! The price is great and the food amazing. To top it off the service is superb. Location: Downtown
3. The Border Cafe: Another one of my favorites located in Cambridge. The border cafe has really good mexican food. With the design of the restaurant makes for a great atmosphere with great food it is a must visit for people visiting Boston. I’d definitely suggest sitting in the basement level! (I swear it is so nice)
4. Faneuil Hall: The famous Faneuil Hall is not only a great experience but a food lovers dream. With many options visitors can eat just about what every type of food they want, all at an affordable price too!
1. Newbury Street: If you visit Boston you cannot leave without visiting the famous Newbury street. Not only does it have great shops with everything you need, the redbrick buildings will let you know you are in boston.
2. Summer Street / The Corner Mall / Downtown Crossing: Right off the common, home of Primark (first in the US) and has lots shops there, like Macy’s, TJ Maxx., Marshalls, Bath & Body Works, and more. Also, you can be sure theres a Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts and Chipotle all within a 2 minute walk from you when in this area.
1. Boston Gardens and The Common: Definitely worth a visit is Boston Garden and The Boston Common. They are right beside each other and are very beautiful. There are lots of places to chill out and relax right in the middle of a busy city!
2. Visit Harvard/Cambridge: A very popular thing to do when in the Boston area. Cambridge, home of the well known Harvard University is also home to the The Border Cafe and a Tattee. You could easily spend a whole day walking around, eating and sightseeing.
3. Skywalk Observatory: Prudential center. This is Boston’s Empire State Building and will give you a great view of Boston from 52 floors up while sipping a cocktail!
4. Freedom Trail: The freedom trail is great if you are interested in the history of boston! Spawning 2.5 miles it takes you all around Boston. Bonus, its completely free, you just follow the track on the pavements.
Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today and I hope you enjoyed this weeks Eat, Shop, Do post!