I’m kicking off my holiday gift guides this season with gift ideas for the beauty obsessed. I’ve rounded up beauty gifts ranging from perfect stocking stuffers to big ticket items your recipient would be more than ecstatic to receive. Now I don’t really consider myself a beauty expert but I do love beauty products. And, I have been fortunate enough to test out a lot of beauty, skincare and hair care products and tools. This guide is comprised of my favorite beauty products that I personally use that I think would make for great gifts this holiday season. I am including a select few that I haven’t tried yet but are products that have been on my radar for sometime and have rave reviews! I’ll call out those products that haven’t received my personal stamp of approval just so you know.
1. My favorite hair tools come from Drybar. I have three different tools right now. My latest one being The Brush Crush. I love how quick and easy it is to straighten my air dried curly hair. It’s not as flat as when I use my straightening iron but when I don’t have nearly as much time to get ready, this tool has been my go to! I also love my curling wand. After my hair is straight, I tend to curl which sounds counterproductive since I have curly hair but lets face it, natural curls don’t always do what you want them to do. That’s why I love my curling wand.
2. I’ve already talked about my love for La Mer products and how luxurious these hydrating sheet masks are so I had to include them in my gift guide. I know they’re a bit pricey, especially if you buy them in a set, but I’ve found where you can buy one sheet which would make for an excellent stocking stuffer for your beauty obsessed ladies on your list. You’d be gifting her a luxe hydrating facial she can enjoy at home.
3. Jade and Rose Quartz rollers seem to be the current skincare rage. I have yet to try one, but my friends that have them and use them say they can see the different and love the results. That’s why I’ve included this product in my gift guide. While not tested by me, it’s gotten the stamp of approval from a number of my blogger babes!
4. I’m sure you recall the blogger beauty event I attended not too long ago and how I couldn’t stop talking about the adorable hair towels they had us wear. They were seriously the cutest thing I had ever seen and practical as they keep your hair away from your face. I found a polka dot option on Amazon a while back and think it would make for a fun stocking stuffer or pair with a gift basket of skincare products would make for an amazing holiday gift.
5. Since it’s almost impossible to gift a mama sleep, why not gift her the next best thing and give her a silk eye mask to wear at night. And if you’re feeling extra generous, Silk makes silk pillowcases which not only feel amazing but have great benefits for your skin and hair.
6. Urban Decay are some of my favorite beauty products and when I saw this gift set I knew it had to be on my gift guide. These are three of my favorite products from Urban Decay. I use all three daily! I recently did a review of the eyeshadow primer potion which is included in this set and I give it an A++ The mascara works great and the spray, well it’s a must for long lasting makeup.
7. I’m all about unique gifts and when I found this DIY face mask kit I thought it was super cute. I found it on UncommonGoods which is a site I love checking out for both unique and personalized gifts.
8. If you’re into clean beauty than I’m sure you’re familiar with Beautycounter. It’s another brand that I talk about fairly often and I recently had the chance to try out everything from their new skincare line called Countercontrol. I was so impressed with the look and feel of my skin as well as the smell of these products. They’re divine!! Also, they work! Definitely a great gift option for someone with sensitive and/or acne prone skin. Again, they smell so good it’s like a spa in your shower when you use the cleanser.
9. Nail polish is always a great stocking stuffer idea for beauty obsessed ladies! I have an insane collection and I know it’s nothing like some of my friends. I’ve tried so many different nail polish brands but I just love this set so I had to share. The colors work perfectly with the Pantone color of the year, though of course that will be changing soon. Either way, it’s a gorgeous color palette and perfect for the holidays and new year!
10. I have a lot of Chanel beauty products but one of my recent fave finds is this pigmented lip balm. I just love the color and the fact that if you want a more deep, bold hue you can keep applying the lip balm until you get the color just right. This shade is my favorite!
11. Last but certainly not least, I’ve shared this numerous times here on the blog and on my social media. The NuFace facial toning device is such a cool tool. I love that it works your facial muscles and helps lift your face. It’s not permanent of course so you have to use it daily or if you’re like me before special occasions and events. I wish I could say I use it daily…but as a full-time mom that’s just not possible. I have the full size version but I thought I’d share the mini version since it’s a little bit more reasonably priced.
I’d love to know which products really caught your eye or better yet what beauty products are you hoping to receive this holiday!
Shop more of my beauty favorites:
As always, thank you so much for stopping by the blog today!