This is probably my favorite gift guide to produce only because there is nothing I enjoy more than shopping for my little man! I know there’s plenty of gift guides for toddler girls so I don’t feel too bad leaving the little ladies out. I find it better to stick with what I know when sharing my gift ideas so thatI’m providing value to you and not just added noise. I hope someday to have a little lady myself and then will of course be all about sharing what to buy for girls since shopping for them is so much fun! But, as a boy mom, I will say that I have found it equally as fun to shop for him and have found so many options even when there is far less variety than for girls.
So here are my gift ideas for toddler boys. Many of there items are things that I’ve already purchased for Mason or have requested to receive for him this holiday. I also have my eye on some bigger items that we’re personally deciding if this year is the right year to get them for him or not. I’d love to hear what you’re shopping for this holiday season for your toddler boy/s!
1. Melissa and Doug Mailbox set – This is one of Mason’s favorite toys at preschool. He loves showing me how he can put the mail in the mailbox. This is such a great toy for hand eye coordination and I love that it’s made of wood. We are big wood toy fans in our house!
2. Play tent – I ordered this play tent for Mason because he loves to read and I thought it would be nice to have a quiet space all to himself. He loves playing with the one they have at preschool (though theirs is an outdoor tent). There are so many fabric options so you can find one that fits with your interior space. We’ll be putting this up in Mason’s bedroom.
3. Waddle – Ok, so this one is seriously silly but helps them with balance. Mason loved our neighbors Waddle so much he tried to take it home with us…so this was a must buy on our holiday list. It comes in at only $35 so not too expensive either.
4. Bath time Crayons – If you have a toddler who loves bath time then this is the perfect gift for them. They can draw in the bathtub and you don’t have to worry about the mess. Super easy to clean up and is loads of fun for them!
5. Flip up and Flip down books – Mason loves his interactive books and I thought this set was super cute! Toddlers are all about animals (or at least Mason is) so books on forest and farm animals should be a total hit.
6. Play Kitchen – Play kitchens aren’t just for girls. Mason loves playing with our friends play kitchen so I thought this was a perfect gift idea. This farmhouse style kitchen is super cute too!! Looks nicer than our kitchen at home 😉
7. Green Toys Truck and Cars – Mason already has this toy and loves playing with it. If your toddler boy doesn’t have this yet, I highly recommend it. Honestly, any of the Green Toys are amazing. Mason has quite the collection already and loves playing with all of them. He’s got a helicopter, Firetruck, Dump truck, and many, more!
8. Puffer Jacket – Since the weather is getting super cold a puffer jacket is a great gift if you’re looking for gifting clothes. Mason just got a new puffer jacket thanks to his uncle Ev and auntie Krystal and has already worn it everyday since!
9. Rain Boots – Classic rain boots are such a great gift idea! What toddler doesn’t love jumping and splashing around in puddles. These classics from Hunter will last no matter how hard your kiddo is on things and works in rain and snow (IMO).
10. Pizza Chalk – How cute is this chalk set that looks like pizza slices?! I couldn’t resist so these are one of Mason’s stocking stuffers. I’m all about finding unique gifts and these are definitely unique.
I’d love to know what gifts caught your eye?! Would love to know what you’re gifting your toddlers this year!
Shop toddler boy favorites:
As always, thank you so much for stopping by the blog today!