I feel like it was just the other day that the Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale was going on and now the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is already almost upon us. Being a blogger and fashion lover, this has to be hands down one of my favorite times of the year! I absolutely LOVE this sale and to be able to share items that are BRAND NEW and discounted for only a limited time. After the sale, the items go back to their original price! If you are not too sure what the hype is all about for this sale, I will break down everything you need to know about the sale below.
What the sale is all about:
Every year Nordstrom has a HUGE sale (known as #NSALE) that goes on for a couple of weeks. Featuring brand new perfect for fall clothes, shoes, accessories, and home goods. This sale includes items for men, women, and baby/kids. I scored Mason’s infant car seat during this sale two years ago so it’s the perfect time to stock up on big purchases as well as everyday basics and items you’ve been needing/wanting!
Important dates to know:
July 11 – level 4 card holders (that’s me!) gets to shop the sale in the store one day early. Which means, once the clock strikes midnight for card holders, I will be sharing everything I got and more!
July 12 – known as the “Early Access Sale”. All Nordstrom cardholders are able to shop the sale before it opens to the public. I have seen it multiple years in a row and cardholders definitely get the best picks! So all you have to do is apply to be a Nordstrom card holder here if you don’t have one!
July 20 – The sale is finally open to the public! Everyone and anyone can shop the sale!
August 5 – Last day of the sale and all prices increase after the day is over!
Reasons why you want to shop the NSALE:
1. As I mentioned above the sale is unlike any other because these are newly released items. Typically a sale means they are wanting to get rid of it but these are all new releases!
2. It’s the perfect time to get a jumpstart on your fall wardrobe! This is the perfect time to shop for fall essentials since the majority of the items released are new fall arrivals. This is the time when I purchase my staples like jeans, booties, blouses, and home items like sheets, pillows, etc.
3. They don’t only release fall clothes! Yes, the bulk of the sale is clothing, shoes and accessories for men, women, and kids, the other portion of the sale includes workout gear, home items, and summer pieces that you can wear now!
4. Because, who wants to pay full price after the sale ends? Not me! Last year I had a few NSALE regrets of things I didn’t buy during the sale but it pained me so much to pay full price so I just had shoe envy for months as everyone else wore the shoes I wish I had purchased.
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale tips:
1. First things first, be sure to check out this page here for NSALE updates! I get early access on July 11th so I will be one of the first to shop the sale and be ready to share all NSALE items with you at 12:00am on the 12th when the sale goes live!
2. I will be blogging, insta storying, posting on IG, etc of all my favorite finds. This isn’t my first rodeo, I have been a Nordstrom card holder for YEARS, so I know exactly what will sell out the fastest. The best items tend to sell through quickly so I hope to be as helpful and resourceful to you all as possible!
3. Getting a Nordstrom Card to shop the sale early is KEY. Like I said above the best sale items tend to sell out during early access so it helps to have a card!
4. Once you get a card, be sure to use your triple point days on the days where you are going to shop until you drop! I LIVE for my Nordstrom Notes. I’ve actually been stocking them up so I have them to use for this sale. That way I don’t have to fee guilty about how much I’m buying!
5. Make a list of what you actually need. This sale can get overwhelming because there are so many amazing deals!!! It’s easy to get sidetracked and buy more. You never want to have buyers remorse because you got distracted and didn’t get what you ACTUALLY needed. So what is it, do you need some new jeans? New workout clothes or shoes? leggings? tees? cardigans?
6. Everything at Nordstrom is always FREE shipping and FREE returns. It’s one of the things I love most about Nordstrom! So, if you are unsure, just order it anyways because if you change your mind or it doesn’t fit right you can always send it back. You can also order online, and pick up in store!! I use this feature often and during the NSALE it’s a great way to hop online well before the store is going to open to snag your favorite pieces and still get that instant gratification shopping in-store gives you because you can get your newly purchased items SAME DAY!!!
Again, be sure to check back here! Lots of helpful posts will be released and I will be sure to be updating you all constantly on my IG stories as well! I will be adding a Nordstrom Anniversary Sale tab under my shop tab as soon as I’m able to start adding products that are included in the sale to make your shopping experience that much easier.
Now…it’s time for a fabulous giveaway!
I’ve teamed up with an amazing group of bloggers
to give YOU a chance to win:
a $1,000 Nordstrom Gift Card, just in time to shop the Anniversary Sale!
Simply enter below by completing the rafflecopter.
You’ll receive one entry per completion.
This giveaway is open to the U.S. and Canada only and runs until 7/9.
Winner will be announced here. Good Luck!
Void where prohibited.
By entering the giveaway you acknowledge that you are agreeing to complete each task,
which involves following, liking and subscribing to newsletter’s.