I seem to wait a long time in between beauty posts. Then one day realize that I’ve been meaning to get a beauty post out for a while with an update on my current beauty, skincare, and haircare favorites. I realized that it was last year that I did a roundup of my favorite beauty products. Being pregnant last summer was definitely interesting. It came with some challenges especially around swelling up and feeling overall uncomfortable and hot. I definitely downsized my beauty routine and took the approach that less is more. Now that I’m not pregnant but a mommy to an 11 month old, I’ve had to make a routine that doesn’t take too long since Mason doesn’t really let me have much me time to get ready in the mornings.
This year I’ve been fortunate enough to have some brands send me product to try which has helped me to broaden my horizons when it comes to my makeup, skincare, and haircare. Organic beauty brands like Juice Beauty came on my radar and now make up a good portion of the skincare and beauty products I am currently using. And Aveda has been sending me product for their different lines so I’ve been getting to really check out a full range of their product offering. So here are some of my favorite beauty, skincare, and haircare products that I use on a regular basis.
1. Juice Beauty Age Defy Serum – Ladies this stuff is AMAZING! I absolutely love how it makes my skin feel and the smell is heavenly. I’ve been applying it in the morning and at night before my moisturizer or night cream/mask.
2. Juice Beauty Age Defy Moisturizer – I’m loving this moisturizer and the fact that you barely need any product at all to go a long way. It makes my skin look and feel amazing. I try and let it set before I put any makeup on so I typically apply my serums then moisturizer on before doing my hair then I finish up with my makeup.
3. Revitalash ‘Hi-Def’ Tinted Brow Gel – I shared a post a while back about how I’ve been tinting my eyebrows regularly with my hair appointments. Well I’ve since stopped tinting as often because now I have a product I can use at home which is fast and easy and gives me great results for my eyebrows.
4. Trish McEvoy Instant Eye Lift – I’ve been using this for a while now and am loving how it gives me life even on days where I’m going on little to no sleep. I used to use my fingers to blend it in under my eyes but now I’ve got the Beautyblender to do that for me!
5. Beautyblender – This little squishy tool has been a game changer for me. I always heard it was amazing but took way to long to jump on the bandwagon and buy one myself. I’ve now been using it for at least 6 months and am never going back!
6. Trish McEvoy Dual Resort Powder Bronzer – This product I’ve been using for well over a year so it’s not totally new but it’s a product I am still totally loving. I’m all about highlighting and bronzing and this kit is the perfect match for me.
7. Aveda Wedding Masque Eye – I was so happy the Aveda team sent me this product and have been using it about once a week ever since I received it. When you need to give the skin around your eyes a little extra love this product is perfect for that! Loving that it’s called Wedding Masque, cause who doesn’t want the best skin of their life on their wedding day!
8. Juice Beauty Mascara – I was so happy to find an organic mascara that actually lasted all day long. And I will be the first to admit that I am one of those people who will totally fall asleep with my makeup on because I’m just too darn tired to take it off. That being said, I know how bad it can be to leave your mascara on all night and so I sleep a little better on those lazy nights knowing that the products in my mascara are at least not harmful chemicals.
9. Juice Beauty Phyto-pigments Last Looks Blush – I love the shade of this blush and that it’s a cream that turns into a powder. The blush is so easy to apply and blend with your finger. I feel like it gives me that natural tint of color that I’m going for where I don’t look too made up. Plus it can double as a lip tint if you forget your favorite lipstick!
10. Aveda Wedding Masque – Just like with the eye mask I typically only use this product once a week and at night only. I tend to stick with my Juice Beauty moisturizer for everyday use but give my skin an extra boost one night a week with this product. I can’t believe how amazing this makes my skin feel in the morning after I’ve put it on.
11. Juice Beauty Lip Crayon – I am a big fan of this lip crayon. Just like all their other products the ingredients are all organic and yet they do their job so well. This lip crayon makes my lips feel amazing when I put it on. While the color doesn’t last all day, I don’t mind reapplying to add extra moisture into my lips midday.
12. Living Proof Prime Style Extender – I’ve been using this haircare product for years! I swear by it. I love using this with some coconut oil before I start to style my hair. I feel like when I leave my hair naturally curly the curls just hold much better when I use this product and if I’m letting my hair dry naturally before styling with a heat product to straighten or curl my hair the results are always great.
13. Aveda Be Curly – This product I’ve just recently started using. I really like the curl enhancer and feel my natural curls looks really nice when I use this product with my hair primer and coconut oil. I will say, in full transparency, that I’m not a huge fan of the smell though a lot of people really like it.
14. Aveda Smooth Infusion – This product is great for when I’m wanting to straighten my hair. I feel like my hair stays smooth when I straighten it with this product and I get much less curly wispys during the day.
15. Living Proof Dry Shampoo – For any new mom, or lady in general dry shampoo is a life saver. This dry shampoo is amazing and doesn’t leave any white residue behind. I let it sit for about 2-5 minutes after I’ve sprayed it in an area before I rub it in and then style my hair.
Shop the post: